I can't do this any longer.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Ballajw, Mar 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ballajw

Ballajw New Member

My girlfriend and I Have been dating for a year and a half. She just broke up with me a few hours ago, because our relationship didn’t feel like it ‘used to’. We were so happy. I will never understand what happened… I was planning on proposing.

The relationship I had before that lasted the better part of 2 years with a young woman that cheated on me.

I’ve had quite a few relatives pass away recently.
    I have no family to talk to. No friends. I’m barely able to survive and pay rent.. Trying to find a job.. Etc. I’m just so tired of getting hurt.. So tired of working so hard on something just for it to get thrown away.

I’m just tired and I don’t want to keep going. I honestly cannot imagine my life without her.. I don't want a life without her.

I'm done. Mod edit. actual method

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2012
  2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

HI BAllajw.. hope you have not done anything yet.. i am jimk and on staff and i deleted last sentence of your post.. methods and thought members might really be troubled at this content.. i think you should get ahold of some professional help asap.. you are hurting rite now a heck of a lot. things can get better.. but you have to still be alive fpr jtat to happen.. please do not now take your life.. ER, crisis line, doctor.. psych help.. 911.. anything just to keep going..

am not a religious person but am saying a quick prayer now for your safety... Jim

3. Ballajw

Ballajw New Member

There's no answer to what I want... Only pain. I can't do this anymore. There's only one thing left to be done.

I'm sorry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.