I cant do this any more...

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by emokid1337, Jan 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emokid1337

emokid1337 New Member

everything i loved, everything i cared about, its gone..
    when i was my dad left me, my mother and my older brother.
    i never had many friends the few i had all hate me now.
    everybody was always making fun of me and ive done done a few suicide attempts before, but i failed everytime.
    <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods>
    and now my mother and my brother died in a car accident 2 days ago.

what do i have to live for?
    i heard <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods> is the most painless way to kill yourself, and always an succes...
    ill probably try that one of these days ...

just postin this here to say good-bye to this world, the world i once loved...
    since i got nobody else to tell ...

i got nothin left to live for here ...

2. peacelovingguy

peacelovingguy Well-Known Member

This is a hell of a loss my friend, my deepest condolences to you at this terrible time.

Right now it might seem that way but there's a funeral to go to and maybe family to meet there. You won't be expected to do anything but attend, hard though it might be.

Your not alone as you'll see by responses here - people do care although when we are down we tend to just see everyone as uncaring. I'm like this myself sometimes. I can wake up and the world is populated by assholes. It is not of course, but a certain condition makes you think that way.

With your past attempts, best to see a doctor now and get help for the stressful time ahead. Others here may have lost 'everyone' close to them. Talk to them.

Bereavement is a terrible thing. Eventually, we accept but so close to the event its a turmoil of emotions.

As for never being close to anyone again - we have family and then we have a choice who to love. I'm sure you will one day - you will likely have a family of your own one day I hope.

There are things to live for as long as you are alive.

My prayers for your mother and brother and also for you.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry so sorry for your losses Please reach out to crisis go to hospital sign in get some help for you okay. Your pain my god i really don't think you should be alone with this at all. Please call someone anyone just to talk to let the sadness go. Emergency will sign you into hospital for a bit so you can rest okay so you can get coping skills grief therapy please don't give up It is not something your mother would want for you please reach out and get some help

4. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

My thoughts are with you and I grieve for your tragic losses. Please seek help. Whether it is a doctor, a hospital, a telephone helpline... anything.

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey you hope you went to hospital and talked to crisis team there got some help for you okay hugs

6. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi emokid. I'm so sorry that your entire family has passed away, but please don't kill yourself too. You have to be strong and keep on living. Don't give up. :hug:

7. emokid1337

emokid1337 New Member

guys i wanna thanks you all for your support and care.
    alot has happened in the last days.
    i decided to call one of my old friends whom i hadnt seen for like 10 years. he helped me alot. without him i wouldnt be here anymore.
    at the funeral i completely collapsed and the days after that i didnt eat anything, or talk to anyone and cried all day long.

im very sorry i didnt come here to tell you guys earlier. i just didnt know what to say..

im trying to stop cutting now, any tips?
    i dont want to spend the rest of my life like this, depressed, cutting, etc. no matter how long or short my life may be.
    thank you all guys. it means alot to me.
    i love you all!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2011
  8. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Really glad you decided to call your friend!! :hug: That took a lot of courage, and I'm glad you're still here.

9. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

glad you are still here.

here's what i am doing about stopping cutting. i write affirming messages to myself in marker, on the places i would usually cut. right now my arm says "it's okay, don't be frightened, you are safe now." sometimes i write other things, depends what i need to hear that day to feel ok. that way when i look at my scars, which i always do as a prelude to cutting, i see the affirming message instead. it soothes me the same way cutting does. good luck.

10. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi emokid. If you're trying to stop cutting, you can try making a resolution to stop cutting and see how long you can go without it. I'm sure you can beat it. :hug:

11. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

edit nvm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.