I can't do this any more.

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Tab32, Jul 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tab32

Tab32 New Member

I cry my self to sleep every night due to my past, all my mistakes everything I've done wrong. I've lost so many close people in my life bestfriends and I just can't take it any more. I lock myself in my room everyday so I don't have to make eye contact with my family. I always feel horrible all I do is cry. I've been bullied since grade 5 because of my weight and I always get called fat and ugly and these really horrible names and I just want it all to stop, I some times think about ending it all. ending everything ending my life because of how unhappy I always am. I always feel like no one cares and I'm worthless like I'm nothing. It's even worse that my parents don't even notice how unhappy I am. they don't notice that I'm always in my room. and my brother is on drugs, alot of drugs and it just makes me so sad to see him doing that... I love him with all my life but he doesn't even know. He would rather do drugs or drink than spend a day with me his little sister. I hate living with this family. I'm done with everything.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

your Parents need to be told how unhappy you are hun so they can get you some support you need to feel better YOU are not worthless and your brother loves you hun he is just making bad choices right now. You should sit down and write him a letter about how you are feeling and how sad you are ok and that you miss him being your big brother hugs to you
  3. lostinca

lostinca Well-Known Member

I am so sorry that you feel this alone. If you want to talk please pm me. Hugs sweetie.
  4. cutiepie132

cutiepie132 Well-Known Member

We all make mistakes.. You learn from those mistakes and do better the next time around. Sitting around beating yourself up over everything you've done wrong, is pointless. Your just making yourself miserable by doing that. Instead of doing that, have you thought about maybe doing some things that would make you feel better about yourself? If your a teenager, your parents may think you just like to spend your time in your room because of that. A lot of teenagers just like to be alone like that even when they aren't having problems. If you talk to them and tell them what is going on, a good parent is going to care.. You feel worthless and feel like no one cares because your depressed. I felt the same way when I was in that shape. But it wasn't so. It's just the depression telling you that. You should quit avoiding your family and let them help..
  5. rx4brdm

rx4brdm Well-Known Member

If you're hiding from your parents you're hiding your feelings too. Let it out, let your parents know. Let your brother know. Most people don't think about other people's aspect on life, can't look at life through their eyes. Tell them what you are seeing. If you don't want to tell your parents about what your brother is doing to himself at least tell your brother, if he loves you, hopefully it will make a difference. Being bullied is a hard one, I went through it and I can't tell you what to do because things are way different now then they were then but try to ignore it. I got very good at hearing almost nothing.

But please, don't hide your feelings from your parents. I did it myself, I hid it for almost 30 years and really regret it because actions could have been taken to solve problems when it could have made a difference. Instead, all I can do now is live with terrible memories and regret.
  6. sadguy33

sadguy33 Banned Member

I wished I had a little sister that cared about me. I think you should try your best to tell your brother how much you love him. I also hope the other things in your life go good.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.