i can't do this anymore!! *may be triggering

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by unidentifiable, Jul 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unidentifiable

unidentifiable Well-Known Member

i'm just so sad. i was doing fine for about a month or so, but now, i'm going back to cutting and starving and i'm just so tired of it ALL!!! i cant' TAKE IT!!! this life is so messed up!! i want to die. cut cut cut until i bleed out. hang there on a rope from the bathroom door. swallow those pills until foam spills from my mouth. GOD!!! *sob* i'm trying so hard right now.. but i promised a friend i wouldn't go looking for anything until she got back from vacation. i'm just sitting here, shaking. screaming on the inside. i hate myself. i hate everything about me. please, someone let me know that there is a purpose to living. that it really will be ok.... *crying*

2. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

Please take a big breath and relax. You are not a bad person and you deserve everything this life has to offer such as: love, understanding, happiness, and joy. You deserve a family of your own, with a souse and children. All of these things can be yours, but you first must get out of this hole you are in. I too used to be in a hole. I lived in that hole for so long that I forgot what living was like, and I grew to accept the hole as my permanent living quarters. This should not be my friend! There is hope! It is NOT too late for you! Stop hating who you are and change what you can, and you can change. Stop believing those lies that attack you everyday, the ones that tell you all the hateful things to make you feel so low. I had searched and searched for a way out of my hole on my own, and anything I found only made the hole more tolerable, and briefly. The only thing to save me from the hole is Yahweh,(who I used to call God,) I gave up trying on my own, and I gave him control, and asked for his help. Then I turned from all of my old ways and left them behind. I strove to do things his way, I chose to do what is right over wrong. I was rewarded and blessed right away. I prayed for everything and received it. I prayed for a job, got it, a husband, found him, children and now I got two. My life transformed greatly over months and drastically over the past five years. I am a new person, and although I am new to those who used to know the old me, I am really the true me that was hidden under all the lies that I was taught to believe that I am. You have a purpose and it is awesome. Everything will be ok. You have to have faith somewhere. At least have faith in that. I am here if you need to talk :hug:

3. lionsheart

lionsheart Member

I though the same way as you do now, but I never hated myself. I hated almost everyone in my life, because people are so evil. I just want to meet good people and help the ones who deserve.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

can you call crisis and just talk thats all sometimes hearing a real voice a caring voice helps a lot people care they do you are in such sadness right now but if you reach out for help it is there okay. call crisis line your doctor emergency and get some help for you please You deserve to be happy okay you are important get some help for you just do it pick up phone and call you will feel so much better take care of you

5. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Im so sorry for you pain. Im praying for you and hope you do too. PLEASE STAY WITH US WE WILL HELP AND UNDERSTAND!!!! Life is supposed to be happy,so lets find a way to make you happy and then you can stay with us and we will all be better off!!!!

Write me,
    Marty

6. unidentifiable

i've called crisis once, and i ended up in the hospital.

7. unidentifiable

thank you all for your kindness. i am feeling a little better today but i am still sad. i had a breakdown yesterday because everything has just been building up so long. i had a long cry and i felt better after that. but i'm still "in a hole" and i guess i do need to make some changes... thanks again.

8. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better today Sydney. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.