I can't do this anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Escape_the_thoughts, Dec 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Where do I begin. My mom has MS. My dad is a deadbeat. My sister used to abuse me. My moms boyfriend verbally abuses me and my dads gf has anger problems. My bf of 9 moths dumped me 4 years ago and I still love him. What's wrong with me. I have attempted susiside before and cut daily. My grades are horrible and I barley sleep. I can't take it anymore. I see a councler and ita not helping at all. I am slipping from reality no one knows what I go through. I am only 15 and yet I feel like I can't handle another day. I feel sick all the time and my family hates me. They told me so. I cry myself to sleep and then cut. <I've edit mod total eclipse triggering> I am so tired of living. I don't see a point anymore. I hate that I have to live this daily. I am called a slut cuz I won't have sex. I am used and left to die. I can't do it anymore. I don't want to do this anymore. I feel like I am falling and I've hit rock bottem. Nothing makes me happy anymore. I can't fake anymore. I'm not okay an I just wish everyone who has called me names <edit mod total ecllipse harming others>. I want to see them suffer. I don't think I can do this anymore. I need help.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2012
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hun if the councilor is not helping hun then ask to see a different councilor Your family hun probalby hate themselves more because they don't know how to help you hun I do hope you talk to your doctor maybe he or she can get you more support then you have. Just know hun when you are old enough you can move out and make a different life for yourself ok a better one hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.