I cant do this anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Sand Dollar, Oct 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sand Dollar

Sand Dollar Member

Bit of background, I have tried twice, 14 years ago when my father passed away. Now my children are grown and I struggle with depression, fibro and thyroid issues. So much is going on right now. I do have a steady, stable job that I love..but I only started a few months ago, causing me to get behind in my rent. No matter how I try I cant catch up, now Im being evicted.

Everyday I think about overdosing and dying. I have no where to go and never in a million years pictured myself struggling the way I do. Im 44, feel as if I have lived my life. Im tired, exhausted, tired of crying and feeling so alone. I feel lonely all the time. I want to be happy, I want to smile, I want to laugh...

Im sorry for venting

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am glad you are venting here hun good to let the sadness out some Can you not talk to your landlord and work something out explain you job is just started and get an extention on your rent time Your children although grown will always need you hun Have you talked to your doctor maybe get on some meds for depression and if you are on some already maybe get an add on or up the dose some You are not alone now ok we are here and we care so please keep talking to us keep venting ok no need to be sorry

3. Sand Dollar

Sand Dollar Member

Thank you for letting me vent. Ive talked to my landlord, its a no go. The past hour here at work, I had one real estate agent send out a mass email ( I work for a large real estate company in corporate) and I just found out my company owns an apartment complex. So things are slowly moving upward. I am on a depression medication as well as a pain medication for fibro, meds for my thyroid and an anxiety med. Thank you for making me feel less alone :)

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i am glad things are moving upward some for you maybe this move will be for the best If the depression meds are not working well not to your doc ok
    small steps at a time hugs to you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.