I can't do this anymore.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Leeuwerik, Jun 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leeuwerik

Leeuwerik Member

I know its been a while since I'vce been heer. Pretty much changed in my life. People know. People know that I'm suicidal. They forced me to get some help, but it takes too long and I'm tired of waiting. I pretend that everything is fine, but it's not. I'm screaming inside but nobody hears it. I lost my best friend, I can't tell him anymore when I feel like giving up. I have to do it all by myself and it's too much. I dont know what else do. I just feel like giving up. It's the only thing I think about. It's the only thing that will give me peace. if they just let me..

2. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Hi Lee - but you don't really want to not exist, you want things to be better, so you can look back on this time later and understand the part it played in your journey - because there is always help available for those who don't know where else to turn. Please be patient with yourself and give yourself time and space, making yourself the priority to get you through this. Generally, people who have not experienced hopelessness don't care very much because they feel they can't - it's too much - but there are people who have been trained to help the desperate, who are only a phone call away. I know of such, and can PM you their details if you would like that and/or I'm always here to help you talk things through; blessings and strength :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.