i can't do this anymore

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by bunjyman, Jul 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bunjyman

bunjyman Active Member

i just finished fighting with my mum about what i want do in life and i said im seeing a therapist she thinks im lying for attention (im not)
    she kept saying stuff like im not right in the head and just kept lowering my self worth my life has just gotten 10x worst
    i've started cutting myself im gonna take a overdose and hope i dont wake up

2. bunjyman

bunjyman Active Member

and the fact that know one is responding to me proves im not gonna be missed online

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

hmm, some people don't know what to say, some people are going through their own struggles, some might not have the time. for me-i read your post, i am in pain,tired, my abdomen is throbbing but since you need someone i am your friend.

Ignore what your mom is saying, she does not understand and you are seeing a therapist because she does understand, is there anyway the therapist can talk to your mom. Also it's very hard for mom's to think their babies(don't mean that literally, mean it in a nice way) need therapy cos they think to themselves...have i done something wrong, where did i go wrong, they go indenial and unfortunately that makes matters worse, so just keep seeing your therapist and get as much support as you can. You can get through this. Your idea earlier of raising money for the samaritans is amazing because they are so good and deserve the money. perhaps give them a ring too? really nice and trained well :)

4. bunjyman

bunjyman Active Member

i know other people are going through there own problems i was insensitve and im sorry if i upset anyone

i'm done with life thanks for trying to help me

5. Petal

I did not say that for you to withdraw yourself, I just said it as a friendly reminder of why it can take some time for people to reply to posts. So, was none of the advice I gave any good? :(

6. bunjyman

bunjyman Active Member

im sorry know amount of advice will help me now im just gonna sit and wait for death

7. Petal

You CAN do this. You have great ambition. What are your goals in life? How do you see the future?

8. bunjyman

bunjyman Active Member

my #1 goal in life used to be to become a animator for pixar animation studios but anything i did enjoy i dont now
    i highly doubt that will ever happen anyway

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2014
  9. Hi, I feel as though I may be a little late in replying to this, but I am feeling the same way and I'm not going to tell you not to feel the way you do because that would just be hypocritical, so instead I'm going to say that I'm here and even though you don't know me at all, if you ever need to just rant or scream or cry, I'll listen. I really, really hope that you're okay.

10. bunjyman

bunjyman Active Member

i appreciate your concern
    i'm gonna get away from here and live with my sister for alittle while, she understands me

11. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Sometimes a change of scenery helps - either by allowing you a little breathing room or because sometimes things are easier to understand from a distance then when up close and in the middle of the picture. Stepping back some gives a better view of the "big picture" so you do not become so lost in the little details - not only in art and visual perspective but in the way we see life as well. If you can go and stay with sister or relative for while (or even just a few days) it really can help and I hope you look into that and are able to to make that happen .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.