I can't do this anymore...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by LostInMyDaydreams, Dec 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LostInMyDaydreams

LostInMyDaydreams Well-Known Member

I seriously feel like giving up right now. Everyday is a nightmare for me. I know nobody can relate to what I'm going through and I want even try to get into it. All I know is that I want some relief right now, I want what I'm feeling to stop. I want to go back to the happy girl I once was back in September. At this point, I don't even feel like people will reach out to me or care what I have to say.

People have they're own problems. At this point I hate being alone, I've cried so much this past week that I feel like I can't cry anymore. I'm at the point where I'm acting like I'm perfectly fine. I just want all of this to stop and I want to be free from all this pain. Went to the hospital before and I'm not going back there again cause they were horrible to me, they didn't help me at all. There was no therapist to talk too at all. The only time I ever get any peace at all is when I'm sleeping....
  2. Beautiful Disaster

Beautiful Disaster Forum Buddy SF Supporter

Hi Blue,

you can always talk to me, or other people on the forum. We are not therapists, but we do listen :)
    So sad to hear that the people in the hospital didnt provide the right care. If you wanna talk, I'm here x
  3. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

Blue, i am asking you to not give up, Please Don't give into those thoughts or urges, I want to say that I believe that there are more then a few here that can relate to what you are going through, I myself know the blessed blackness that I sink into when I sleep. it is a state of bliss to me some times I don't like having to wake up but I do it just the same. I also want to say that others here will reach out to you because we know and understand some of what you are going through! I Know that I DO Care what you are going through, I can feel that palpable pain that you are going through as well as the aching cold loneliness. I too feel it and react when you describe it! Yes others know! I truly wish I didn't, some times it is so intense I cry that Silent Pain in anguish! I know that crying, My eyes are wet a lot of the time my eyes sting some days from the crying I do!
    I am sorry that you were not helped at the hospital, I hope that you can find or get a therapist at some point, I do not know what country you are in so I do not know the medical care of some countries. but I know a few that I have gotten by speaking to others in here! there might be others in here that you could talk to for help in whatever country you are in! Yes you can be acting perfectly fine but that is not the best way to live, it is your choice but I wish you would try getting some help! In any case you are here now . I am going to send this so you know that I am listening!
  4. True-Lee

Blue, I hope that you did not feel I was giving up on you! when I started writing you were here, I am here for you!
  5. Nobodydifferent

Nobodydifferent Well-Known Member

I totally get the way you feel .. It's a horrible feel .. Like in the pit of my stomach it hurts so bad that you can feel it and it sucks ! I'm sorry you are feeling this way cause no one should have to !
  6. You're not alone. People on this site know what it's like to be at the depths of despair an feel like there is no hope for the future. We're here to help each other. I've also had hospitalizations that have done more harm than good, but that doesn't mean that no one cares, or that things will never get better. Please continue to reach out for help. We're here for you.
  7. LostInMyDaydreams

LostInMyDaydreams Well-Known Member

Something horrible has been happening to me and I have no idea what's going on with me. This all started to happen two days nights ago, I started to get pins and needles and needles at night. I told this to my mother and to my mother and they both think it's anxiety related but they're totally wrong. Red dots are forming all over my body. They're really painful and it hurts. I'm afraid to eat anything or take anything for the pain, especially my medication. Today I saw a red dot form on my face, I have no idea what's going on. I don't know if this is an an allergic reaction or what, but it doesn't itch at all. It happens all through out the day and I continue to tell my mother and she does nothing about it. She kept telling me that all my blood work came back fine, if that's true than why are all these things suddenly forming on my body all the sudden?

I wrote in another post that I stopped my anxiety medication Cold Turkey, it was called Klonopin and I heard that your not supposed to do that but it was damaging my body. Now I'm suffering due to that. I feel like I'm going to suddenly die if something isn't done about this soon. Nobody in my family seems to care what's going on with me. As I type this I continue to feel the pins and needles and this worries me, more red dots are probably forming all over my body....:(
  8. True-Lee

Blue, you have to see a professional for this i don't know if anyone else has experienced this before but you should not be waiting around for that you should see someone, Please it is important that you do this if you can't see anyone at least call then to find out if this is a known problem! I will go online here and check but I am not a professional, try talking to a Dr or at least a druggist, he perhaps may tell you as well do something do not wait!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.