• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

I can't do this anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BornFree

I can't do this anymore, I don't know what to say I don't know that there's any other way. I know so...oo..oo many people are suffering and struggling right now so I don't even know if my issues are even relevant or if I am even relevant.
I am broken beyond repair. There is no way out. I have no rights, I am not allowed to have a voice.
I don't want to be here anymore...

Hi. I'm sorry you're feeling bad at the moment. Of course your feelings are relevant... there are people here who are more than happy to listen. Do you think sharing what is making you feel so bad would help?

As for your rights and your voice, you are more than entitled to your rights and your voice. Are you possibly in an abusive relationship? Do you want to share?

I hope you can feel better soon. Sending hugs *hug10.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
i'm sorry that you are doing so poorly right now. your issues are just as valid as mine or anyone else. and you are not broken beyond repair. you have to fight to make your life better. life is a long journey with many hills and curves but at times have those nice easy straight aways. i'm doing the hill thing right now up and down but i know i'll have that good straight road ahead. and you can do the same. and as for a voice you have one here. we are listening to you , i am listening. i hope you feel better soon...mike...*console*sadhug*shake

I know so...oo..oo many people are suffering and struggling right now so I don't even know if my issues are even relevant or if I am even relevant
Just because others are also suffering doesn't mean that the things that going through don't matter. You have inherent worth as a human being, so yes, of course, you are relevant.
There is no way out. I have no rights, I am not allowed to have a voice.
You've posted in the past about having an abusive and controlling partner. Is that the reason why you are feeling this way?

I hope something can help

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi there, sorry to hear you're not doing too well.

Of course your thoughts and feelings are relevant here, we all deal with things differently so there is zero point in comparing your issues to X person.

They are valid and I hope you can find a way to make them feel validated to you, keep posting ok? You're not alone.

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
Hello
Youve always got a voice here on SF. We're always here to listen to you.
I'm sorry that you're struggling. You don't have to have a "relevant" feeling problem. People everywhere are kind of feeling crappy right now so for people like us it's really exacerbated at the moment. You might think "there is nothing wrong" but we're all just a bunch of chemicals floating around in there and sometimes they aren't floating in the right combinations.
I hope you feel better soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$55.00
Goal
$255.00