I cant do this anymore!!

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by LenaLunacy, Sep 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

:sad: I really cant. I'm just crying, cutting, bleeding. I want to kill myself, but i cant. I cant' make that final cut. I don't know what to do. I'm so worried about tomorrow. I dunno what i will do if she wont let me have the afternoon off.
    Everything is too much. Everything that goes wrong or is slightly stressful makes me want to cut and cry.
    It's too hard, much much too hard :cry:
  2. kenny

kenny Well-Known Member

Aimee, it's going to be ok hun. your head of form knows whats going on, I'm sure she'll let you go to your appointment.

You can do this. :hug:
  3. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Awe Lena :hug:

I really hope you get tomorrow afternoon off. I'm not sure if you're talking about work or school, but either way, feeling this low you deserve to have some time to calm down.

I know how you feel about breaking down at anything even slightly stressful. But the fact that you're still here shows that you're strong.

PM me if you need to talk :hug:
  4. patacake

patacake Well-Known Member

babe u can do it , you really can , they re gonna see how badly u need that time off :hug:
  5. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I really can't. I'm not strong enough anymore. I can't live like this, it isn't right it isn't fair. I cant :sad:
  6. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Cheer up Aimee. You're stronger than you think. You just have to tell yourself that you can do this and believe in yourself. Put away the blade and clean your wounds. It's time to take back your life from this harmful cutting cumpulsion. You can do it hun. I know you can. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.