I can't do this anymore

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by PostBlue, Nov 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PostBlue

PostBlue Member

Life keeps getting harder and harder. I knew awhile ago that I was gonna kill myself it was just the when I had to figure out. I kept thinking that I'll wait till i graduate highschool because then my name won't be on that Fallen Knight memorial for the people at my school who've died. I don't think i can do it everything in my life as gone to hell and i'm only fucking 15! Life shouldn't suck this bad yet and i'm not even old enough to see how bad life really gets yet. so, do i really want to live to find out?
  2. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Life doesn't have to get really bad as you get older. It can go the other way and get really good. Don't lose hope that that may happen for you. I hope it does. Best wishes.
  3. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

don't give up today, you may miss out on what may BE tomorrow, in your future. I'm sorry life sucks for you right now. Lean on us for some support and we will listen to your moments when it gets really hard!

4. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

Sounds like you're perceptive.

Is there an escapable reason that it's getting harder and harder? Is it something you'll eventually be away from that's making things suck right now?

Maybe instead of waiting till you graduate high school just so your name won't be on some plaque or something, you should wait till you graduate high school so that you're better presented with opportunity for self-fulfillment.

Maybe you're focusing too much on the suckiness and very little, or not at all, on the (probably less obvious because they're always there) pleasantries.

Perhaps you need some assistance in dealing? Some counseling or something? Give it awhile. Try some other options. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I doubt you've tried them all....

You can do this. Good luck :hug:
  5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Postblue,
    You are way to young to decide life sucks and you don't want to be part of it. There are a whole world of oppurtunities out there for you to reach for. If you would like to travel then join the military after high school. That was one of the best times I had in my life.
    Boot camp sucks but once you get thru that then it is just like an eight hour a day job. You get your medical, dental, eyes all taken care of for free. You eat at the mess hall for free, You can get guarantees that upon completion you can choose what your MOS will be. You can even get a guarantee to get your first stripe out of boot camp. The traveling is the best part. I have been to France, Germany, Okinawa, the phillipines, and I was suppose to go to Australia but got medically discharged because I messed up my feet.
    Just an example of something you can do with your life. Oh yea you can get guarantees for sign up bonus and schooling after you get out of the military.
    I personally miss it because I was a Marine and they are the most physical and proud bunch.
    You could go on to college when you graduate high school and become what ever you want. Now adays schooling is very important. Every employer wants to see that peice of paper with your degree on it.
    So please don't give up so easy, there are alot of oppurtunities out there for you to reach for!!Good Luck!!~joseph~
  6. Epical Taylz

Epical Taylz Well-Known Member

I know how you feel. I'm also fifteen (officially in Feb.). I dont think i have much to live for, but people would love to differ with me. Diffinatly wait until youre out of highschool, thats my goal. I'm a bisexual at an all girls highschool (im a girl), and i have a boyfriend, so you should be able to guess how hard it is for me to stay on the line.

If you ever wanna talk, feel free to PM me :)
  7. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

I am sorry you have to feel this way at such an early age. Don't assume that life will get worse based on what you are going through RIGHT NOW. its a season. it can never be winter forever or night forever. good days are ahead, and yes, bad days too.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.