i cant do this anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by givenuponlife, Jul 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. givenuponlife

givenuponlife Well-Known Member

this is my 4th episode of clinical depression in the past 7 months and the worst one yet

i want to cut so bad or just harm myself, just so i can feel that i am still here

i cant do this much longer. I HATE THIS FEELING

ODIECOM Well-Known Member

your not wortless to society.
    keep talking and ppl here will respond.
    everyone has worth. EVERYONE
  3. elvinchild

elvinchild Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you're having such a hard time. Please hold on, talk to us more.

I too have hurt myself just to feel that I am alive. But it'll pass. I don't know what you've tried for treatment, I hope you've attempted therapy and tried medication, whether it be alternative/natural or traditional. Are there any changes you can make in your life to make it less stressful and allow you to strive for happiness a little easier?

If nothing else, reach out to people. In real life, on here, somewhere else, wherever. If nothing else, we can offer understanding and empathy. They say shared pain is half the pain.
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Have you gone to your doctor and asked him about new antidepressants that can be taken with your current meds Amplify i think is one this is used with your meds now for hard to fix depressions I hope changing your meds up a bit with help lift this depresssion for good take care
  5. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

Please stay and hang with us.

We can join hands and while this feels unbearable, the pain overwhelms that you so badly want this to stop, we are here.

There have been times I really wanted to hurt myself because it was all too much. Keep talking with us.

warm hugs
  6. triggs

triggs Account Closed

:hug: here for you xx
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello and welcome back to the forums,

Have you been diagnosed with depression? Are you in therapy? On medication?
    Keep reaching out for support,you're not alone x
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.