I can't do this anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been holding on and trying to steer away from self-harm for a very long time now. Everything has fallen apart and something just happened that made me realize I can't do it anymore. I will probably do it if things don't change. I don't want to live. I should not have gotten in so deep, and now I'm paying. I'm not going to wait much longer.

What makes you think no one really cares? It's true there are plenty of real a**holes out there, but that doesn't mean there aren't people that won't go out of their way to help. I hope you don't do anything before giving us a chance to try and help you.

Push

There are alot of people on this site who care. I'm sorry that noone was available to talk to you. At times when you think you need to talk to someone asap you can always call the hotline.

Fitzy

I've been holding on and trying to steer away from self-harm for a very long time now. Everything has fallen apart and something just happened that made me realize I can't do it anymore. I will probably do it if things don't change. I don't want to live. I should not have gotten in so deep, and now I'm paying. I'm not going to wait much longer.
Tell us what has happened? People on here DO care xxxxx

Sometimes people care more than you realise, I am constantly amazed by small kindnesses by random strangers.
Even though I sometimes feel that there are so many more people who don't give a sh*t than those who actually do, sometimes I am wrong.
Try and hold out a little longer, I feel hypocritical saying it, but try anyway.
Today, everything might seem like crap, but tomorrow might be better, and you won't know unless you hold out and make it there.

xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00