I can't do this anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ArgumentGuy, Dec 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArgumentGuy

ArgumentGuy Active Member

I've had it. I'm tired of fighting. I'm tired of Murphy's Law knocking me down every time I try to climb out of my hole. I'm tired of having to turn to random people on the internet for help and support because the people I call my friends just don't care enough.

I'm done. No more. I've had it.

2. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

it could be that if you keep posting, the random people on the internet will be your friends

not trying to talk you out of anything. rather, if you want to, you can probably find a way to feel better and want to live.

we might be able to help

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

People are so unpredictable when they are confronted with such serious issues. I know I have found that IRL...I think the caring that is shown here is real, yes it is cyber, but these are still well-intended people providing compassion and support...and as May said, maybe you can get to know people better...I truly know what it is like to be tired of fighting...please PM me if you ever need some encouragement...yes, I am another random person in cyber, but I do care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.