I can't do this anymore...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by BornFree, May 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

So close... have enough... Run out of tears...

2. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Ditsy what has happened to make you feel so bad?

3. BornFree

Hi Im sliding downhill. The pain is unbearable walking is becoming really difficult I am terrified, I hate that I have passed this condition on to my kids... they deserve better a mother who can care for them properly...

4. windlepoons

Passing it on is hardly your fault. A mother who cares as much as you do is an excellent mother.
    May I ask what is causing the pain?

5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

i'm sorry you're in so much pain Ditsy.
    Is there anything that can be done for it?
    your kids will love you whether you're sick or not because you are their Mum and you love them :console:

6. BornFree

Hi thank u for your post. I have a rare bone disease Cranio Metaphyseal Dysplasia amongst other problems I have an inoperable problem with my vertebrae constricting my spinal chord which is causing the pain & loss of function in my legs. Pain clinic is only in July again. I hate that I am like this and behaving like a self pitying cow, I just cant bear to be alive anymore.

7. windlepoons

That sounds bad Ditsy. But this is not something you chose.
    Self pity is understandable. Can you keep busy?

8. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Ditsy, I have seen how chronic pain effects people in my job. You are hardly a self pitying cow. You are a very, very brave lady and you can hardly blame yourself if your kids have it too. That's unfair, you weren't to know. Is there anyway you can see the pain clinic any earlier? Have you tried any holistic pain therapies, some of them can be better than opiate analgesia for some people. Here if you need to talk :hug:

9. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Oh hun I do hope pain clinic can help you If you cannot wait until appt go into emergency ok or call your doc and see what they can do to keep pain under control hugs

10. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry Ditsy....you are not a self pitying cow and have every right to complain about your chronic and debilitating pain
    someone already suggested seeing the pain clinic earlier and/or talking to your doctor...
    I hope you will find some respite from your pain :hug:

11. BornFree

Hi Thank you... "Hugs" I have tried to get appt with pain clinic sooner the earliest they can do is July when they will give me injection in my spine under x-ray. I must admit I dont know anything about holistic medicine. I do use the tens machine which helps when the pain is in my back but when the pain is in my legs it doesnt seem to help. It feels like I am defined by this pain, I am so scared its like I have died inside already I just want this pain to stop.

12. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

:arms: :console:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.