I can't do this holiday season.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by SaraRose, Nov 22, 2014.

1. SaraRose

SaraRose Well-Known Member

I thought I could. I tried so hard to but I just can't. I want my daddy to be here. How can I see his birthday come and know he's rotting in the ground. I have no one to talk to. I can't cry. Besides crying is a useless emotion, all it does is make you feel horrible and sleep horrible and wake up feeling horrible.

I just know I can't do this holiday season. Why can't I have been the one that died. At least there would have been less missing me. I'd be spared this pain.
  2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

The holiday season is difficult and I understand that crying is a horrible emotion. You have survived so far and that is the important thing. I can understand that each day is a struggle but you have managed. That's something to be proud of and you should remember that. Keep posting for the support that you deserve. Just think of the good times that you enjoyed with your father, it might easy the sorrow you suffer.
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

The holiday season is tough for many people, especially for people who have lost someone close to them. I think you should make a sort of like scrapbook and put pictures of you and him in it together and look at it as a celebration of his life, not his death. He would not want you to be this upset, he would want you to be happy I am sure. We will be here for you all through this holiday season so you don't have to walk through it alone.