i can't do this

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Lyssanyx, Jun 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lyssanyx

Lyssanyx Member

i want to ask for help but i don't think i deserve it.
    i think i'm giving up.
    i'm trying to keep hope because i know nothing will get better if i'm dead, but it's so hard. i want the pain to stop.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Lyssanyx i know it is hard hun but you did good to reach out here I hope you can continue to reach out to someone you trust in real life too ok
    there is hope talk to your doctor ok get some supports in place for you to help you move out of the sadness some
    You deserve support compassion and care hugs
  3. Lyssanyx

Lyssanyx Member

thank you.
    there's no one in real life that i can talk to right now.
  4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi, welcome to the forum.

Do not fret now. You have come to a nice place. You deserve help in your moment of crisis. No one will judge you here.

What's causing the anxious moment in your life? If you explain the cause of pain then, we can give the support you require. I understand its hard but do not struggle on your own, if your explain then it will relief the pressure you are suffering.

Trust us, we are here to help and NOT judge. Remember, we know nothing but want to help you ease your pain. Take a deep breath and try not to over think the situation that's causing the pain..
    Please take care...
  5. demuredawn

demuredawn Well-Known Member

well..you did it.. you asked for help.. by posting this.. congratulations!! :)

if you didn't have any hope, you would not have made this first step.. keep reaching out.. ppl here can relate to you, can give advice.. that will help greatly

take care and stay safe!
  6. Lyssanyx

Lyssanyx Member

i screwed up and i don't know if it can be fixed.
    i got in a fight with my fiance two weeks ago and i kicked him out while i was angry and hurt. i didn't mean it, and i didn't think he would go, but he did. it hurt him terribly and i don't know if he can forgive me. i have apologized and apologized but it's not enough.
  7. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

give him a bit more time? what about a heart to heart in a little while?
  8. Lyssanyx

Lyssanyx Member

thank you all for answering me and helping me feel less alone during a hard time.
  9. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Don't worry. Give it a one week or two weeks, let the dust settle and then contact him for a talk over a drink. I hope this helps and do not fret now.
  10. demuredawn

demuredawn Well-Known Member

nobody deserves to be alone... this is a good place to come when you feel taht way.. perhaps drop into chat sometime :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.