i cant do this

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rubymoon

i hate begging. i hate it. but things just keep going wrong. its like my life was destined to go wrong from birth or something. i just keep taking blows and i cant do it anymore. i cant take anything else. im majorly depressed and unhappy, my eating disorder is out of control, im broke, and all i have is a roof over my head, my puppy, and a housemate who im pretty sure dislikes me somewhat.
i honestly feel like i have hit the end of the road.
this is probably not the place for this. but im going crazy here.
i need to figure out what to do. and i cant seem to work anything out myself.
im scared of life.

I'm sorry to hear that things are going so badly for you right now :( Are you getting treatment for the depression/eating disorder? If you are, I think perhaps you should go back to them and say it isn't working...If not, seeking professional help seems like a good idea...
As for being broke, there are different people out there, depending on where you are in the world, to help you sort out your finances. Debt counsellors, and the like :) I hear they're very good.
And don't worry about this not being the place, this is a perfect place. We're here to listen to whatever you've got to say :)
I hope that if you go and get help, they will help you to figure out what to do next :)
Take care, and I hope it all works out for you!

Lauren

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00