i cant do this

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

I Miss You

i cant do this anymore.my life is OVER!!!!!.i dont see any other way out.thanks for everyone who has tried to help me.but its time.

i dont want to feel this way i DONT.I JUST WANT IT TO STOP

PLEASE GOD SOMEBODY HELP ME:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Stay and talk to us I Miss You. I do not think the time is here for you. i have seen your replies to others and can sense the goodness in your heart. Please talk to us and let us see if we can't find some of those options you have been unable to find. You are not alone through this. You have a whole community here waiting to stand beside you and help to hold you up. Don't give up. Please stay safe and take care. My thoughts are with you tonight. :hug:

Jodi

Staff Alumni
Stay and talk to us I Miss You. I do not think the time is here for you. i have seen your replies to others and can sense the goodness in your heart. Please talk to us and let us see if we can't find some of those options you have been unable to find. You are not alone through this. You have a whole community here waiting to stand beside you and help to hold you up. Don't give up. Please stay safe and take care. My thoughts are with you tonight. :hug:
'Ditto'^^^^^ couldn't have said it better myself....lean on us hun....whats going on?

I'm going to call you, sweetheart. Hang in there, I care for you, and will always be here. Please remember that, and don't think everyone here hates you because it's not true, if you can just stay around a bit longer you'll start to make friends. :hug: :hug: :hug:

wuv ya :cheekkiss

I

I Miss You

i am not worth it. hurts too much too stick around.i just dont know what to do.it's not going to get any better.i feel so EMPTY.i dont know if i can hold on much longer

I

I Miss You

thanks jill.but i dont think i can hold on much longer.i DONT want to suffer anymore.i dont want to be a BURDEN to you or anyone here.

i know where i'm not wanted.

Jill if you dont love me or care about me anymore.i will understand.

I just dont want you to get hurt.

god i feel so helpless right now

Drew,

I am your friend, I will continue being your friend. You are a great person, you are not a burden to us, and you aren't a bad person. You are very caring and nice, you try and be there for others even if one of them wasn't as nice as they should have been :dry: But don't let it bother you, that person is just having trouble at the moment. Please hang in there you are much stronger than you think or feel. You are my friend and you will NEVER be a burden to me. EVER. I am here for you, please don't let go. I know you are afraid of getting hurt and beleive me I am too. It's hard but you are gunna have to let someone be there for you someday. It'd be a great waste if you died, you're a great person, just because you don't have "successes" or what most people call them, doesn't mean you are a bad person or less of a person than others, that actually has so little to do with life, but some people are so shallow. :hug: :hug: :hug: I know friendship is important to you but you've only been here such a short time, you'll make friends, you just gotta give it sometim let people get to know you better and get used to you and it'll happen, it's just most of us have been hurt so much and when people talk about how you love them or care for them, a little warning goes off in their brain like Warning: possible attack! bringing attention that you could get hurt or they may not be telling the truth or so on. :hug: :hug:

wuvs you hunny :cheekkiss

-All my love,
Carolyn-

Would matter, it'd matter to me and others. I would miss you. That satement was totally not true. I CARE, I CARE I CARE I CARE I CARE I CARE I CARE I CARE I CARE....So now I won't have to say that for lets see, another day.. heheh :hug: :hug: :cheekkiss

I

I Miss You

i dont think i am going to make it through the night.i just wanted to tell everyone here at SF that i love each and everyone one of you..

but i know when i am not wanted

no one will miss me when i am gone.because in the end i mean nothing to NOBODY!!!!

Carolyn i understand what your saying.but i am not worth it.never have been never will be.

Last edited:
I

I Miss You

now i really wish i was dead.everyone would be better off without me.i dont want to hurt anyone anymore

i dont deserve to live...i deserve to DIE.

now i really wish i was dead.everyone would be better off without me.i dont want to hurt anyone anymore

i dont deserve to live...i deserve to DIE.
You don't deserve to die. Hun you don't have to be committing suicide to have others care, we already care. You do not deserve to die, just a minor kick in the rump. (just kidding) I still love ya as a friend, everything will be ok, you haven't lost me, you hurt me but it'll be ok. I forgive you, just don't do that again. PLEASE. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00