I can't do this!

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Shauna Lea, Oct 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

I can't do this guys...I don't know what else to try, who else to turn to, how I feel or what I need. But I do know that I don't want to be here anymore. A waste of talent they all say...but at the moment I'm a waste of air!

I'm so sorry...I want to be stronger but I can't, I think it's over!

2. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Anything in particular happened to trigger you into feeling this way? You can do it, you ARE doing it and even though you may not feel like it at this moment, you do have the strength to keep on fighting... do you have a therapist or a doctor you can see, a relative or a friend you can give a call? If not, continue to post and/or try and occupy your mind, maybe go for a walk, watch a movie, listen to music, write, etc. Take care of yourself. :hug:

3. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

At the moment I'm at work...being here is making me feel even worse! I love the people I work with but 2day even a fake smile is beyond me. There is nothing in particular that triggers these feelings, thats part of the problem! I don't know the problem and therefore can't fix it. I need to go home, I need to get out of here but I feel trapped here. I feel to awful to ask to go home!

I haven't eaten in days, my stomach hurts! I need this to be over! It's got to be! This undying love will be the death of me :sad:

4. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

When you get home from work, pop on MSN, lets talk about things Shauna :hug:
    I gotta go sort out a new phone, and a new belt for work, lunch and perhaps 1 or 2 amber ales :hiding: but i should be home this arvo.

5. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

How many hours do you have left until you finish work? You may feel awful to ask if you can go home but I think you should. Are you particularly close to any of your co-workers? Maybe, if you feel comfortable enough with them, talk to them about how you're feeling?

6. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

I only just got here, I have about 7 daunting hours left! :sad:

There is only one person I can talk to about this, my ex boyfriend, i emailed him but no reply. He is probably ignoring me because he's uncomfortable talking to me...not that it should matter in this instance but that's the way his mind works.

I'm too afraid to ask to go home!

7. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Its ok to ask to go home if your not well, none of your co-workers will think less of you for it. Your upset and very fragile right now, the stress of work probably isnt the best thing, but if you feel you can handle it, maybe at least being around ppl for the next 7 hours is a good idea. Are your parents at home?

Im not sure you should talk to your ex tbh...the risk you take by having more contact with him is having these feelings grow stronger and stronger, and now his with someone else...its just going to get really complicated. I dont trust him to do the right thing if you guys did get back together and I dont want him making you miserable again. You deserve so much better than that Shauna, you know what would likely happen, and you know you deserve more.

Talk to your friend in the U.K, talk to us, we can pull you through this :hug:

8. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

I don't think anyone can pull me through this anymore! I'm more alone than ever. I know I'm a good person and I don't deserve to be treated this way so I have to go, everyone should understand that! Life is so selfish and ungrateful and so r alot of the people who r living it....I don't want a part in that!

Blake is the only person I can be honest with but no reply from him so i guess it's up to me! I need to go home, being here is making me even more upset! I'm sick of fighting with my mind!!!

9. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

:( god i wish i was there right now, please dont do anything to hurt yourself Shauna, this torment your going through wont last, please trust me on that. You can make it, i know you will make it, please hang in there, i couldnt handle knowing you took your life, please dont do anything to hurt yourself.

10. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Do not be sorry for the way you are feeling hun. You should never be sorry, you are entitled to how you feel. In my eyes you aren't a waste at all. I know you are struggling sweetheart, please stay strong and lean on friends to help you through it. :hug:

11. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

Just quietly, i feel sick! I hate the way i look and havent been eating. I'm at home now listne to music full ball and crying like i never has before. Not even my dream can save me, its up to me and ive given up!

12. I know how you feel. Exactly how you feel. There are days anything can make you just want to end it. The one that stops me when take suicide into consideration is the people who love me. I just close my eyes and imagine the reaction of everyone who ever told me they love me. They don't deserve that pain.

13. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

I straight up, point blank refuse to let you go Shauna, not on my watch. Please eat something, you would feel better for it, just a little something, please :sad: God this reply is so fucking late, im so sorry, I pray your alright. Please dont give up.

:hug: and love, Matty.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.