I can't do this.....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by impulse617, Mar 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. impulse617

impulse617 Well-Known Member

I just can't go on any longer.....I've been betrayed by the 1 friend that I thought I could count on. I'm all alone, with nobody left. I'd rather die then live another second feeling like this. Hopefully I don't have to spend much longer here.

This is something I have to do, I have no other choice.

I know in my heart that no one will miss me.....but imma gonna miss everyone so much. I hope they won't forget me
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2008
  2. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

Are you sure you can't try to resolve your problem with your friend first?

What exactly happened?
  3. impulse617

Things between me and her cannot be resolved, there's nothing I could say to make her understand how much I love and feel about her.

Of course, it's not all about her.....this is just the last straw. I'm sick of always loving people and at the same time being the one that people don't care about. People won't be happy til I'm dead.

But idk, maybe I'll call her tomorrow, but it won't do any good. She doesn't care how much I love her, she just doesn't want me in her life. And I spent the last year and a half thinking that this was my best friend.

4. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

Did you get in a fight with her? A small fight is easily resolved..

Or was it something more serious?
  5. impulse617

It wasn't even a fight, nothing really happened. I can just tell that she doesn't care about me, or at least not as much as her other friends. It seems like she could care less about wether I was in her life or not. I remember when I first met her, she loved me (as a friend). Me and her would talk on the phone every night. Now, after almost a year and a half, its like she's just tired of me and she doesn't want anything to do with me.

I'm the one whose always there for her, and yet, I'm the one who she doesn't care about??? Story of my life right there. It's funny cuz I dreamed that me and her would stay friends forever.....but I guess its really not possible for someone to care about me for that long.
  6. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

But she's never actually said she hates you or done anything really radical in means of hating you, has she?

Some people make alot of new friends too and want to make time for them all.

Don't be afraid to call her, if you guys used to be as good of friends as you were then you can still be. It doesn't sound like you did anything to hurt her so there's still a great chance she wants to be friends with you, and it's likely just a misunderstanding.

But I've learned the hard way.

I had a best friend, who's name shall not be posted, who I did everything with. Once he got a girlfriend, he cut himself loose from me entirely. He'd make plans to hang out with me and not follow through, and eventually just stopped talking to me. I could've done something about it and talked to him, but I just let him go. And I doubt I'll ever have as good of a friendship as I did with him.

Don't make the same mistake I did, and certainly don't give up, either. You've done nothing to destroy a great friendship and shouldn't feel like you have.
  7. impulse617

Well we'll see I guess....I'm kind of hoping that she calls me today but that's unrealistic

I'll have to see what tommorow brings
  8. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

I waited and waited for my friend to call, and he never did. :(\

I really regret this. You don't want to make the same mistake.. like I said, she doesn't hate you, so it can't be so bad to call her. :smile:
  9. impulse617

Thanx for all your help

I'll call her tomorrow I guess, I just hope your right and we can get thing back to the way they used to be.....
  10. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

Glad I could help. Keep your head up, you haven't done anything to deserve losing a friend. :smile:
  11. impulse617

Yea your right, I haven't.....but then again, that never stopped people from walking out of my life before so why should it stop them now???

Ahhhh w/e, a lot of the time it feels like I don't even belong here, I just wish god could hurry up and take me.
  12. azezal1

azezal1 Member

You dont have any reason to die. All my so called friends betrayed me for money and my gf almost the same. Struggle on and get your new gf to right a book or something.
  13. impulse617

Well don't misunderstand, me and her never went out

Ahhhh another day of misery
  14. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

Did you talk to her?
  15. impulse617

left her a voice mail about 5 minutes ago.....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.