I cant do this...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Metallica*Melinda, May 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Metallica*Melinda

Metallica*Melinda Well-Known Member

Yesterday was a really hard day for me… and I am seriously not okay. I saw a guy who raped me and I was with my friend… she knew him. Well I told her that I didn’t want to go anywhere near him and she went to talk to him without me. He has her convinced that I am lying. I feel so stupid and worthless. He is getting away with this and taking everyone who I care about away from me. I want to kill myself… I just can’t take knowing that he is going to get away with all this shit… he doesn’t even care. I’m so upset. It seems like everyone is on his side, I’m seriously thinking about suicide…
  2. Stick

Stick Member

I'm so sorry that you had to go through this. The rapist never take responsibility for what they have done. Your friend....Was she really your friend??? A real friend would believe you, not him.

Don't give your power over to him. You will do this if you die. Please hang on for you.... You are worth so much more than this.....
  3. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

That's exactly what he wants. He wants to turn people against you. Don't let him.

If she believed him, then she's probably not a very good friend.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.