i can't do this

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lost_child, Jun 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

I want to die i can't do this, i feel even more unsafe now because the police came around and i answered the door. now people are going to know the police have been, and that's it. I won't let someone else kill me. I want to die. I can't deal with this. no place is safe. no place is safe. i can't do this anymore. i'm soryr. i just cna't do this.
  2. derbygirl

derbygirl Chat and Forum Buddy

Hey hun,
    Why isn't anywhere safe? I'm going to sound like a cliche, but hang
    in there. Try thinking its all just another hurdle. I hope you decide to stay with us. If you ever need to chat, meso me anytime. Sometimes its good just to have someone listen. And are receiving professional help? There's always a some way to get through really shitty times. Its taken me
    8 years to realise that, its hard, really bloody hard and I still think at times
    why even bother I can understand that feeling of losing all hope and wanting to give up.

Take care of yourself I hope you stick around,
  3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Those around you do not know why the police came around. And maybe they will watch out for you now if someone does. Why does this make you more unsafe? I am confused.
  4. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

cause ppl around here hate the police and they hate grasses, word spreads so quickly it wouldn't take much for someone to work out what happened.
  5. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I know what it's like to be surrounded by people who hate grasses but it's good that the police have been around, i'm sure they won't let anything happen to you and just because the police came to your door, people can't really assume anything. :hug: It'll be ok, just hang in there.
  6. ryanglander

ryanglander Well-Known Member

I'm sorry about your situation. What is "grasses"?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.