i cant do this

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by xXxRNBxXx, Apr 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

I just wanted to let you all know i cant do this anymore i really cant take it.

Ester, Harry & Lucy just heard my conversation with my hubby for the last hour....

Im sooo suicidal right now im hurting so bad i keep being sick my heads killing my voices are to the extreme too....

Help me pleaseeeee im begging you please stop this pain

im sick of being tortured :(

i have nothing left inside me im destroyed i hate my life and myself im such a horrible person

:( :(
  2. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

3. brokenandlonely

brokenandlonely Well-Known Member

Rachel :hug: I know you are hurting right now but just wanted to let you know I'm here for you :wub:
  4. TheOncomingStorm

TheOncomingStorm Well-Known Member

I love you hun, you are stronger than you realise. You can make it through this, and i haven't seen nothing to doubt that yet :hug:
  5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry Rachel you're feeling so bad...
    good you've reached out here....you hold on ..we care about you...:hug::flowers:
  6. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

:hug: Didn't want to leave this thread without saying anything so I'm just sending hugs here. You know how and where to reach me babe. Love you muchas :arms:
  7. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Sounds like people really care about you...PM me if I can provide any support, big hugs, J
  8. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

thank you so much everyone :( im really trying honest i am...im hurting so bad inside i actually feel traumatised by his controlling phone call last night i feel like hes tapped into my mind and messed it up :( x
  9. brokenandlonely

brokenandlonely Well-Known Member

huge :hug: for you :wub:
  10. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Rachel..hun :(

I care about you so much, and you really are amazing. Please keep fighting on. I'm sorry, I wish I could be there for you more

Please take care... :hug: xx
  11. sarah2501

sarah2501 Member

Hi Rachel, I don't know you but please hold on

You said your a horrible person, I rarely believe thats true - just people find themselves in horrible circumstances that can always change for the better, you just have to hold onto even the smallest particle of hope.

Sarah x
  12. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

honest sarah thanks for your reply it means so much to me that you even took the time to reply....

Im trying so hard every day... its such a battle

Yes again today I get another blow.... My hubby has been sending emails to different email addresses trying to find me and i received an email off him todsy... im so worried i mean this is my work i feel so invaded all the time....
  13. TheOncomingStorm

TheOncomingStorm Well-Known Member

rachel hun, he really shouldn't be contacting you, stay strong hunny, we're all thinking about you :hug:
  14. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

thanks lucy *hug sorry i didnt text you back my battery ran out as forgot to charge my phone last night :( im just waitin for crisis team :( xx you ok?
  15. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

glad you called crisis rachel.....
    I wish your husband would leave you alone.....it's not fair what he's doing to you....
    take care....pm if you need to...:hug:
  16. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

I didnt call them hun they come and see me everyday at the minute...

Well im not in work today so another day to try and find the energy to pack in he house not long left now i really need a miracle i think lol
  17. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

soon to be a new life???!!!..hold on...:flowers:
  18. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

well lets just say its make or break for me this time... if this doesnt work then i truely give up.... :?

19. cookiemonster

cookiemonster Banned Member

20. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

thinking of you, darlin'. Hope the packing is going well. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.