I can't do this

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Lexicon, Apr 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lexicon

Lexicon Well-Known Member

I've lost everything
    I'm bulimic, with a family who don't believe it's a mental illness
    Ditto my bpd and rapid-cycle bipolar
    They think I'm an overdramatic idiot
    I can't even move out yet, I have nowhere to go
    I don't know what to fucking do
    My family have stopped caring. My mother literally told me "There is nothing left of our relationship".
    I can't do this, I just can't do this.
  2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Sorry your family disregards your feelings in such a way....they should be there to support you. That's not always the case though, which is unfortunate...I know I've been disappointed by family before. Try not to worry about their negative words and focus on yourself and your well-being. You said you aren't able to move out now, but you will be someday, and you can live your life the way you want and not have to worry about what your family thinks.
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Lexicon... what exactly is making you feel suicidal? Or is everything just getting on top of you? Like what happens to me, I let everything build up in my head where my only outlet is taking an overdose (or so it seems to feel that way at the time, but I know it's not the answer). Please talk to us some more. :hug:
  4. Lexicon

Lexicon Well-Known Member

I'm still here. And not sure if that's progress or not, because I still want to really.
    Everything has swamped me. I had a mood swing that sent me plummeting downhill just as my parents decided that I'm lying about my diagnosis.
    I want to stay with my family because I love them, but at the same time, they're actually killing me.
  5. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Can you seek some help therapist etc as you need to reach out to somebody and here is also good to do it.To get well we do sometimes need guidence and its sad your family cant see this.Maybe if ya see your doc and have him explain where your at with your family might help
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.