i can't even think of what to call this thread.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by cordial1, Jan 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cordial1

cordial1 Well-Known Member

I can't even think right now. I feel so numb, so sick to my stomach. Sick to death of all of the disappointment that has come to me in the past week. As if I should have expected any different, or that things and people would change. Almost losing my mom in a car accident was the catalyst to this downward spiral and I am honestly not sure how much I can take. I am not worth it. It is obvious or I would have earned everything that I have tried and tried, and cried and cried for. But no matter, I don't matter, and now... I believe it. Everyone is going to carry on without me. I'm not going to do anything good, I'm not going to pass my classes, why don't I just quit. Quit everything. I need to find a way out. I can barely breathe. I hear everyone around me carrying on with their laughter, and I am stuck in my room, paralyzed with this depression. No one even noticed me walk by, no one even cares that I am hurting right now.

The famous question: Why am I even here?
    Answer: I don't know, but it won't be for too much longer.

I am crying out, but there isn't anyone here to listen
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am listening hun and you need to reach out in real life to councillors at your school to get extra help you need okay TAlk to someone hun let them know how low you are feeling and get the support you need to help you pass. I am not walking by hun i am here Hugs to you
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.