i can't even title this

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by betteroffunknown, Jan 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. betteroffunknown

betteroffunknown Well-Known Member

i'm so frustrated at the moment. as few of you know i'm ready to give up. i'm tired and have been trying for a long long time. i know people hear that all the time and probably sick of hearing it, but it is real. why won't people just let me go?????!!!!! why must i continue on even if it's just for others at this point??? my life only gets worse and worse and worse. i have tried so hard for as long as i can remember to make things better and i only seem to make them worse.

shouldn't i be living because i want to and not for others sake? i mean seriously. i've continued on for others forever it seems like now and where has it gotten me. alive? only to end up where i am? why do i have to keep on living??? why can't i just go home like i want to???? uuuuuuuuuugggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh i can't take this anymore. not like it matters to anyone but i just needed to voice this. sorry for the rant

2. betteroffunknown

that's what i thought. i'm gonna go. you all take care of yourselves. you really are wonderful people who have tons to give. i have believed in all of you. please please take care and i'm sorry

3. Anni

Anni Well-Known Member

don't do anything bad please...

4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

are you ok Liz?....
    we care but just aren't always online at the same time you need us ....
    please let us know how you are.....

5. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:hug:

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey people care they do just hang on okay please stay safe

7. molotov

molotov Well-Known Member

Hey wait a minute, that's not fair, you can't just post while I am asleep, come back and talk!

8. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Hey rhinolady are you still around? It is hard and must feel like a never ending battle that gets you no further at all with each effort but there is always cause for hope as for all you know the answer may be just around the corner.

I don't know your whole story, like are you in therapy - it sure helped me get coping tools and understanding, are you on medications - it sure helped me control the lows and made my depression manageable and allowed me to have good days to live for, do you ahve support - it sure helped me even if to just vent.

Well I hope you are still with us here and please let us know how you are doing ..we all love and care about you.

Hugs Bambi

9. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

you have my number, use it

10. mikemass84

mikemass84 Member

I am so sorry, I know the feeling, I know the pain...

11. betteroffunknown

oh i'm still unfortunately still here but honestly it's really not much longer. i will be gone as soon as my daughter goes back to her dads today. i've been trying to entertain the idea of hanging around, and it's just not going to work at all. i'm sorry to let you all down.

12. Anni

Anni Well-Known Member

PLEASE no

13. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Hun please don't give up. We all care. Keep fighting..Please

:hug:

14. betteroffunknown

i'm afraid i've said all i can say. again i apologize you all don't deserve this and there are others who need your attention. help them please. you're great. please take care

15. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

You are very worthy indeed. We are here for you, please use us!

Stay strong and until then :arms: to comfort you, Bambi

16. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Liz are you still there?..please don't go.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.