I can't face life like this...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Syn, Oct 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Syn

Syn Well-Known Member

I missed my bus, now I'm stuck homeless in a place where I can't make enough money to get a roof over my head, the one person who meant everything to me thinks I'm a coward and I CANNOT face that. I'm so fucking scared. It seems like I fucked up and suicide is my only option. I tried to avoid it, but what do I do now? I've lost EVERYTHING! I fucked up, and now I have nothing left. I tried so damn hard and I only fell flat on my face. I can't do anything right... Why should I keep going if I'm only going to keep fucking up? What the fuck is the point of this life? I failed... I have no more options. Do I keep trying, or do I just give up?

2. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

What all happened? Can you get another bus? Please don't give up. You need to find any way to keep going. Let us know more and maybe we can help you figure out some plan.

3. exkend

exkend Well-Known Member

Meaninglessness, purposelessness and isolation are what ultimately kill most people. If you had cancer would you understand that "it"(the cancer) was the the thing killing you, try to understand that "Meaninglessness, purposelessness and isolation" are a psychological/emotional form of cancer. A cancer sufferer would also understand that they would need treatment and support and above all validation that they did not will this on themselves, you need to have the same belief. Public opinion is often against anyone in psychological pain (especially men), with most dick-heads suggesting crap like "pull yourself together", these are non-answers, they only serve to isolate one further.
    Try reading up on psychology/suicide and you'll realize that your response to your current predicament is a normal reaction to a fucked up situation.

An error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.”

― O.A. Battista

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.