I Can't Fight Anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by DLBach, May 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DLBach

DLBach Well-Known Member

Three years ago I came here and found some focus and ended up being signed into the hospital psych ward for a week. I was ready to end it all due to this hideous disease the gods laid on me and then decided to remove everyone from my life.

I have been fighting it and even the last few months really working on opening my chakras and focusing on certain areas which have helped to some degree. I am now on my fourth day of this bout (they usually last no more than 48 hours) and all of my fight is gone. It's not that I am desiring to kill myself, but I am wanting to stop fighting, stop taking meds, just stop in hopes it will all go away.

Nine and a half years and the government thinks this is a quality life. I have no fight left.

I just have no more strength to fight.

2. ValentineBabe

ValentineBabe Active Member

Debbie, I am sorry to hear of your pain and suffering. I do not know what you've been through but know that there are those of us thinking of you and wishing you well. You have made it this far, see it through another day......you can do it!

Wishing you well ............. :rainbow:

3. DLBach

DLBach Well-Known Member

Thank you for your kind words, ValentineBabe. My head is in a better place in general at the moment, however, I am still resolved not to fight the disease anymore. I will not be refilling prescriptions or anything to help with the bouts. I am just going to let the dragon win. Then perhaps in my next life I will come back as a scientist who will find a cure for this bloody dragon once and for all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.