I can't fight anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Pollo, Dec 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pollo

Pollo Well-Known Member

My suicidal thoughts are back again. I am in therapy and doing some group work as well but I feel like I want to end all this time. I don't want to be here. I feel so hurt, so angry, so humilliated, so empty, so lonely.
    I am not impulsive, I like planning so I am planning to die this Monday by an OD! I am so lost!!!!!!!!!
  2. Staysuplate

Staysuplate Member

I am sorry you feel that way Pollo.

Maybe you could extend your planning by a bit longer, like maybe a few months? Of course I don't know you, but you seem like a fighter. The fact you are in therapy and in group work is testament to your ability to fight the negative feelings. Is there anything particular that has made you feel this way?

I am sorry again. Talking is good though. Here, and you can contact your therapist or someone from your group before Monday please too?
  3. NoMoneyToPlease

NoMoneyToPlease Banned Member

Then don't fight,just let it all wash over you or pass you by.

Surrender and stay alive.

Please. :hamster:
  4. Pollo

Pollo Well-Known Member

My mom just died, I live alone and in another country but I do not want to go back to my home country. I feel I am so stupid to find a new job
    I just want to end it all
  5. Staysuplate

Staysuplate Member

Oh, I am sorry to hear your loss :sad:

Thats yeah, must be hard and frustrating. I am sorry.

Maybe one of the more savvy members of the forum, know of agency's in your country that can assist you with getting a new job, if thats what you need?

I know how you feel, I feel to dumb to get a job of my own, I basically got lucky and got one via a friend.

Still, nothing wrong with loving alone. Less pressure. Maybe you don't have to go back to your home country?
  6. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

hi pollo sorry to hear about your mom. it will take some time to grieve her properly. you can't rush it. you are probably still in shock. was it sudden?

please don't attempt again. remember what happened last time.

keep going to therapy and tell your therapist how bad you are feeling again. maybe they can adjust your medication.

thinking of you, sending a big hug if okay,

7. NoMoneyToPlease

NoMoneyToPlease Banned Member

My condolences to you.

I am sorry I cannot fully relate to your grief,I have no similar experience to drawn on.
    Truly sorry.

Please do not end it.
  8. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

I'm so sorry to hear that you're suicidal thoughts are back again, but please don't OD on monday. Depression and suicidal thoughts seem to go in cycles of good days and bad days. You have to cope with the bad days and try to get through them. Please don't give up. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.