I can't find my favourite.

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Ed., Jul 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ed.

Ed. Well-Known Member

I can't find my favourite. I can't find the serated blade that is attached to the wine bottle opener, nor can I find the drawing compass.

I can't find them and I need them now.

I only have my cheap (super-cheap) shaving razor. And I hate it.

I hate razors, I hate razors. I HATE RAZORS.

They are too clean too sharp too disectig too I dont know. They do not give me what I need.

I need the tearing the rending the flesh I need cutty. And I cannot find it.

2. unidentifiable

unidentifiable Well-Known Member

I am sorry that you feel this way. I know that we've never met, even on here, but I feel that I need to tell you that I am suffering the same. These past few weeks have been horrible and I just need Something to bring me peace, even for a little bit. But I've made it through three weeks so far, the longest I've ever gone is a month, and I know you can do this. Do you want to stop? I know, stupid question, right? Do you feel like you want to stop, but your "need" to keep cutting is stronger? That's what I feel. I'm trying so hard to keep this from being triggering, and I'm sorry if it is.... I'm just trying to let you know that I'm here for you, if you ever want to talk. Just send me a message, ok? I'll be here.

~Sydney

3. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi Ed. What is it about cutting into your own flesh that you find so appealing? Is it the pain that you're after or is it the satisfaction of seeing your own blood? Cutting is such a destructive method of coping with one's pain. There must be a safer way you can cope. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.