I can't find the right words anymore

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by sadhart, Sep 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadhart

sadhart Well-Known Member

All day, since i was on my way to work, i have been emotionally drained. And I can't find the right words to describe everything. i tried to email someone but i just feel like anything I want to say wil just sound stupid. I'm sorry, but I just don't know how to find relief from all the hurt.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Whatever you have to say isn't going to sound stupid. I hope you can find a way to let someone know how you truly feel.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

You think it will sound stupid because mmmm it's hard to put into words, it's cos you're just feeling so down and feel you cannot interact because of whatever thoughts and feelings you have, I do hope you can start talking again the way you would like to and we are always here for you too. :)

4. sadhart

sadhart Well-Known Member

That is pretty accurate. I just have so many emtotions and so much pain form different things that have happened in the last five years and I just wish it would stop hurting.

5. Invisible Child

Invisible Child Antiquities Friend

Hi Hun,
    My box is always open to you. No need to fear sounding stupid, you will never do that to me. We have spent a lot of time talking, I will continue to be here for you to listen. I'm sending you the biggest hugs and thoughts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.