I cant forgive myself

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by forlorn, Mar 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. forlorn

forlorn Staff Alumni

What do you do if you cant forgive yourself? I keep getting drunk and doing things that arent me. Im a disgrace to the human race. I only seem to care about me. Ive gone numb to this world and my daughter is better off without me. I really have nowhere to turn. I hate myself, more and more each day. i cant get a grip. No excuses its time to leave I guess. Cant take pills all my life, cant carry on being a humiliation, what gets into my head? I truely deserve to die. :mad:

2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

it takes time to forgive yourself... don't give up yet
    your daughter needs you. it's the depression that's lying to you when it says she'd be better off. it's not true.
    dont' leave yet. keep fighting. feel free to PM anytime,
    catherine

3. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

Exactly, it takes time to forgive yourself, but you got to try it, for your daughters sake xxx

4. heartlessfaceless

heartlessfaceless Active Member

i cant forgive myself either,and i wish i could give u and answer.but i dont have one,so if u figure one out please let me no =(

5. forlorn

forlorn Staff Alumni

dont know if theres ever the answers we search for :blink:

6. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please hang on forlorn. You've come so far already. Don't give up now. Stick around and be the father that your daughter needs. Show the world what you're made of.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.