I can't fucking take it i'm sorry

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by blobofdepression, Nov 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WHY THE HELL AM I FEELING LIKE THIS. THIS IS MY FIST DAY OF ZOLOFT BUT I CAN'T HELP BUT FEEL SO FUCKING ANXIOUS AND DOWN. I KEEP TEARING UP AND I CAN'T STOP DOING IT. I'm sorry about the caps but I'm just so fucked up and stupid. I'm not worthy to live and I just waste everyone's time and space. No one actually wants me around and I should just bloody die...

2. midnightstar

midnightstar Senior Member

No honey you shouldn't die, you deserve a chance and you deserve to get better :hug:

3. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

:hug: I'm sorry you're having a really rough time. You are worthy of caring and support and you are NOT stupid or a waste of others' time. About the zoloft - many antidepressants take a few weeks to kick in. Until then, hold tight and keep posting here; we'll listen and offer you support. :smile:

4. in heaven

in heaven Well-Known Member

take a nap
    get some rest and wake up calmer
    let the zoloft withdrawal pass while you nap

5. No I don't, everyone wants me gone. Everyone's blocking and deleting me off Facebook and blanking me, telling me they want me gone... :'(

6. gxblu44

gxblu44 Member

Facebook is fucking useless.

7. TheRunaway

TheRunaway Active Member

It's only your first day on Zoloft, give it time to fully absorb in your system - which can take a bit for some medication. You're not fucked up or stupid, and you shouldn't have yourself believing that. I don't know you, or your situation, but I know you can pull through. You've gotten this far, and sought out help and medication. I know it doesn't seem to be helping any at the moment, but give it and yourself time. I don't believe everyone wants you gone. I believe you are down on yourself and you're in a rough spot, so you're thinking everyone thinks the worst of you. As for people deleting you on Facebook, that's their loss. And anyone that tells you they want you gone shouldn't be a friend in real life, nor on Facebook, and should be ashamed for saying that to anyone. You're a lovely person who's happened to hit a rough patch, that's all. You'll overcome all of this, and realize pushing through it made you a stronger person. :hug:

8. Acy

This forum has lots of people who will accept you for who you are, just as you are.

I hope you decide to keep posting and letting us get to know you. I'm sure you feel awful. I don't believe that anyone is a waste or useless or stupid. Every person is unique and has something unique to offer the world. Please, give yourself time for the zoloft to work and keep talking to us here. :hug:

9. I'm gonna rant here...

Okay, so I'm dealing with a lot of crap at the moment. I'm homeless, lost my family and my friends and I'm on antidepressants. I'm currently in college, and I do get on with some people there. Though there's this guy in my class who's... well we DO get on. We like a lot of the same things and have a laugh together but... he gets a little too into my business sometimes. When doing independent coursework he keeps yelling at me to work and getting me to not turn my head saying I'll just regret it if I leave it till the last minute, and when I went to talk to my friend he threw a pen at my face and told me to get back to work. I said "It's none of your concern if I work or not!" and he said "Well, to some extent it is." Then when I missed a bit of lesson because I needed time out for being upset (the tutors knew and understood), he got really angry and yelled at me to stop being so sad and to stop missing lessons or I'll just fail. I told him it's none of his business and he says "Well I say it is my business!". I... don't know why he does this, it's really annoying and distracting. He doesn't say this stuff calmly, he gets really angry with me and I don't know why he's getting so angry about me missing my work... It's quite annoying.

10. in heaven

in heaven Well-Known Member

sorry i misread your first post as first day off zoloft in my first reply.

It sounds like he cares about you but he's expressing too intensely it in a way which you find annoying. I think he's worried that you will fail and it would be harder for you in the future. Where are you staying now if you're homeless? and who's paying for college and the antidepressants? Aside from all that, you should do your work and attend the lessons for the sake of your future because it's not going to be easy if you are homeless and lost your family.

11. I just want to die... I feel I have to.

12. I should probably just kill myself. It's what everyone wants.

13. midnightstar

midnightstar Senior Member

Please don't kill yourself lovely :hug:

14. Acy

It is not what I want for you. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.