I can't get it off my mind.

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Smashed__, Feb 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smashed__

Smashed__ Well-Known Member

possible trigger.

I haven't really done anything in a couple months, but I cannot get it off my mind.
    I can't seem to shake the part of me *wanting* to asphyxiate myself.

Last night at around 10:00? I was finally ready to crash after being up a day or two. I said goodnight to all and went in my room. I put a leash around my neck last night and I got shivers down my spine and I started to laugh. I just knew i'd get caught so I stopped but the feeling of sheer anticipation was amazing!

pointless post, sorry.

2. taranama

taranama Well-Known Member

wow..i've never heard of self asphyxiation...that must be scary for you and your family huh? i don't mean to be ignorant or anything but can you explain it to me a little?

3. Smashed__

Smashed__ Well-Known Member

I usually tie something around my neck.. belt, dog leash, extension cord..you get the picture. I'd imagine any form of asphixiation would count. I don't know how much detail is allowed but you are free to pm me.

I think the scary part is not knowing if i'll black out (and be found) or die on accident. otherwise nobody would evr know..it doesn't leave much marking after a while unless you count the little red dots around your neck and eyes. :dry:

4. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

:arms:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.