I cant get it off my mind.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Worthless, Feb 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Worthless

Worthless Well-Known Member

The thought of suicide.
    How easy things will be once im gone.
    I cant sleep because I think about ways of doing it.
    Im overwhelmed with guilt, and shame, and worthlessness.
    Im sick of my weight, im sick of who im 'friends' with.
    Im sick of remembering all the bad shit that ive gone through and wondering why I havent done killed myself sooner.
    I hate humanity.
    But most of all I hate myself, so fucking much.

I feel trapped. I feel like Im a good person but I am being overpowered by a darkness inside of me.

I have no energy or motivation to do anything else but sleep and drown in my own self loathing.

I hate my family, because they are the only reason I am still alive.

I keep buying my mum gifts because I feel guilty for thinking about taking my life.

Fuck, Im sick of feeling so confused.
    Im sick of two voices in my head telling me to do different things.
    I want to numb everything.
    I want silence.
    I want peace.

Suicides my only option.
    I just wish I had the fucking guts to suck it up, forget my family, and get it over and done with.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You need to hold on for your family not destroy them okay just reach out go to hospital now okay tell them you need help so you can live long and happy with your family don't destroy them by destroying you hugs
  3. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

hey, I'm not sure what the right thing to say is here, maybe I can just send some hugs

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

please love yourself because you deserve to be loved
  4. lachrymose27

lachrymose27 Well-Known Member

i also feel worthless, no motivation, no energy, exactly like that. and i sometimes hate mother for birthing me. and then i hate myself for being so weak and frail.

Do you have any goals you'd like to achieve, dreams you hope to accomplish aside from suicide?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.