I can't get over it

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by iamlosingit, Jun 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iamlosingit

iamlosingit Guest

My closest friend has a girlfriend now. I feel like I have been pushed aside. I don't have any other friends besides him, and now I feel like I don't even have him. I love him. I'm independent, have my own place, a good job, and no kids. This dumb bitch has 2 kids. What does he see in that? What is it that I don't have that she does have? Anyway, that is not the point. The point is that I cannot think of him without getting physically sick to my stomach thinking about them together. It makes me start crying. I had to leave work early today because I was gonna start crying up there. I can't handle this much pain. The only thing keeping me from doing anything is the fact that it would upset my mom. If it wasn't for her being upset, I would just end it. I don't have any other friends. No one ever calls me or wants to talk or hang out. I'm not even exaggerating...no one. I have come to realize that there's something about me that just can't compete with these other females. To me it seems like I am the better choice, but time and time again my friend will end up getting a girlfriend and I'm left alone again. I thought this time it would be different, but it's not. It's worse because I actually loved this guy. The fact that no one loves me in return or wants to date me or be with me tells me that I am pathetic and in some way sub-human. I will never measure up no matter how hard I try, so I've give up hope. I truly wish I could be in a car accident or something so that maybe my mom wouldn't be as upset if she thought it was an accident. I would love to get rid of this pain that I'm feeling. I wrote up a note "in case" anything happens to me. But I know I can't go through with it. But I don't know what else to do. I am miserable and my heart is broken and I want to die.
  2. Right U R Ken

Right U R Ken Well-Known Member

Seems you have nothing to lose by telling him how you feel.
  3. stitlskin

stitlskin Guest

Have you ever told him u love him? Or does he think you're just friends? This may mean a big change or difference...:cat:

Anyway, from what u said you are an independent person, you have your own job, home,etc. I wish I could be in your same situation. In one line you have made it really far!! Do not limit your world around just one person no matter what happens... If only ONE person in this world fancies you this means that there could be more that love/appreciate you if you let them know you!!

On the other side, this is just what I think... I also have my own issues and I'm on the brink of throwing away my life and ruining the few that love me...

See u, stitls:shipwreck:
  4. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I would say tell him. If you're feeling pushed aside already, if he doesn't take the news well it seems little will change. And if he does, well something brilliant could come of it! You'll never know til you take the plunge.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.