i can't get over it

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by badgercat13, Oct 26, 2010.

1. badgercat13

badgercat13 New Member

I loved him so much. I spent money I didn't have and did every day little gestures to make his life better. We were together for so long then all of a sudden he got bored with me and found someone new...but didn't tell...for weeks. I took him to a broadway show a few days after we broke up and he hugged me tight and said he still loved me. I was stupid to think he had changed.
    I'd still take him back. I apologized for getting mad. This year I've lost some people that were very close to me forever...at risk of losing others..my dog died all alone and scared when I wasn't home. I lost my job. I didn't want to lose him. God I can't deal with this...not like this...not in the way I did. I just want things to be ok again. I wish I hadn't yelled at him for texting her...Maybe I just chased him away. He's never coming back. He has me wrapped around his finger and were 'just friends'. I wasn't good enough for him....I know I am young and everyone says that you should expect this...but it just hurts too much to deal with. I can't do this.
    I feel like I don't matter to anyone. I didn't matter to the person that was I was supposed to mean something to.

2. Nyu

Nyu Well-Known Member

I know how it feels to lose someone you loved dearly. I lost someone that I was engaged to not long ago. Things will get better though, and you'll meet someone one of these days who will be good enough for You. And will stick by you through thick and thin. You did nothing wrong and it's not your fault for how things turned out, just remember that. Stay strong! :hug: I'm only a pm away if you need anything or just want to talk.

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I know it hurts, but he sounds like he does not deserve you... I hope you find that and hold on to it...so sorry about all your losses, and I hope you recognize that the pain will lessen and you will make it through this...J

4. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

Hello. Sometimes we must come to the terms that it just isn't meant to be. Learn from this situation and do you best not to repeat what you know you had done wrong. Not saying you had done anything wrong. You sounded like a great partner, but you deserve someone who puts in the same amoount of effort. If you do it all, it is clear that they do not feel the same as you do. I know it hurts but this too shall pass and you will see that things can and will get better. :hug: Sometimes guys can be real jerks. I am here if you need to chat.:)

5. badgercat13

badgercat13 New Member

thank you all for being so nice. I just feel completely alone now. Like the last thing I was pretending was a good thing in my life is gone. I don't know what to do. I want to be happy but I can't take all this at once.

6. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

You have many options. One is to talk about it, two is to push it out of your mind until you are ready to deal with it. Three is to pray about it, or four all of the above. No one is perfect and we all go through these things. Take some ME time and heal from this. Then when you are ready you can move on. Blessings..

7. badgercat13

badgercat13 New Member

I just can't believe he would do that to me. After everything. It's not fair. He's probably found someone new, and I can't even get on with life. After every cute little note I wrote, every song, every just because gift. I punched my head with a ring on. All this sadness made me think of other times, other memories, that hurt so bad and now just hurt worse. I hope if I die god turns me into the wind.