i cant get rid of my tools but i need to stop

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by undercoverlover, Mar 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. undercoverlover

undercoverlover smooth and grey as far as the eye can see

i craft a lot so i have plenty of tools that i have used for self harm that i also use for crafting. but its not like i really craft anymore. im just afraid to get rid of all those things in my room.
    i want to self harm so bad, but i promised both my girlfriend and best friend that i wouldnt. i cant break that promise but its so tempting. im not even afraid of the pain anymore, i just want the release. my mom got rid of the things i was going to use to kill myself (at my request, i dont know what part of me asked her to do that) so i feel like theres no way to end it or get some release. i tried drawing and it worked but the thought of cutting just keeps coming back.
    i go to therapy tomorrow, although i had the option to go to the emergency room and talk to the people there last night but i turned it down, thought i could make it through the next few days. i dont know anymore.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hand you tools to your mother hun and let her keep them in a safe place ok go talk to someone it helps

3. undercoverlover

undercoverlover smooth and grey as far as the eye can see

im afraid to talk to my mom about it
    i guess theyre not too expensive, if i need more for crafts only after i recover i will buy them
    it will be hard to part with all of it but i can do it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.