i cant get rid of my tools but i need to stop

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by undercoverlover, Mar 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. undercoverlover

undercoverlover Well-Known Member

i craft a lot so i have plenty of tools that i have used for self harm that i also use for crafting. but its not like i really craft anymore. im just afraid to get rid of all those things in my room.
    i want to self harm so bad, but i promised both my girlfriend and best friend that i wouldnt. i cant break that promise but its so tempting. im not even afraid of the pain anymore, i just want the release. my mom got rid of the things i was going to use to kill myself (at my request, i dont know what part of me asked her to do that) so i feel like theres no way to end it or get some release. i tried drawing and it worked but the thought of cutting just keeps coming back.
    i go to therapy tomorrow, although i had the option to go to the emergency room and talk to the people there last night but i turned it down, thought i could make it through the next few days. i dont know anymore.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hand you tools to your mother hun and let her keep them in a safe place ok go talk to someone it helps

3. undercoverlover

undercoverlover Well-Known Member

im afraid to talk to my mom about it
    i guess theyre not too expensive, if i need more for crafts only after i recover i will buy them
    it will be hard to part with all of it but i can do it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.