I can't get rid of this feeling.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Craigyboy88, Apr 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Craigyboy88

Craigyboy88 New Member

Ever since I was young I always felt sad and alone in the world, nothing's changed apart from now I can't leave the house through anxiety/depression and it's been about 8 years now I haven't left the house and I just can't be bothered anymore. Selfishness and selflessness aside, I need some relief from this. I'm on pregabalin and lorazepam and zopiclone for sleeping and it's all just putting off the fact that I don't belong in this world. I know it, I can just tell I'm not made for this world. This is not a declaration of my suicide I just had to say something somewhere where people might listen, nobody in my life listens not even my cpns or psychiatrist. So there it is.

2. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Honey, I understand, believe me I really do.

Welcome to the forum, glad to have you here. there are many, very caring people here who will ALWAYS listen.

Please PM me if you'd like.

there are things that can happen you have not experienced yet, that can give you more insight than you've had before, and these things can be discovered, which will give you hope and strength and a new perspective.

I've not a lot of time right now to write at any great length, but do please continue to post, PM, chat in the chat room and make friends with those who will support you in what you're facing.

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hey, I'm sorry that no one has really listened to how you're feeling, but we are listening. You can talk to me anytime you'd like.

4. Anneinside

Anneinside Well-Known Member

Craigboy88, I hope you reconsider and don't do it. But I would also like to get some information about your experience. You stated you haven't left the house in 8 years. I have a nephew who hasn't left his house in 6 months. He needs refills on his meds (he has schizophrenia) but refuses to leave his home. You seem to manage to get your meds and see a psychiatrist. How do you manage this if you don't leave your house. I really want a solution for my nephew. He is sure he will die if he leaves his house and we can't convince him to go out to a doctor.

5. Craigyboy88

Craigyboy88 New Member

I have anxiety/depression going back as far as I can remember really, but it wasnt until I was about 15/16 I started to feel very anxious about going out and it spiralled from there.

Contact your nephews local health/mental health service and they should be there to support your nephew, my cpns get my weekly prescription for me, my psychiatrist only comes out once a month to see how I'm doing mentally and check its the right medication they've prescribed me.

That's all I can advise for now but let me know if you did it and it helped or if not I'll ask my team then get back to you.

6. Craigyboy88

Craigyboy88 New Member

I might just do that in the future. :)

And thank you for the reply and the kind words.

7. Craigyboy88

Craigyboy88 New Member

Thank you for listening and the kind words, and the same goes to you and anyone else who needs to talk, I hope to become a regular member so talk away if you need to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.