I can't go on anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sadhart, Feb 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadhart

sadhart Well-Known Member

I had a falling out with my aunt. On my end I was already upset about some other things and I got irritated when she asked me something. I've been mad at her for awhile now, and it just was too much tonight. But she twist words and acts like she didn't say anything wrong. On top of that, I am so goddamn sick of all this valentine's bullshit on tv. there is so much pain from so many things right now and I am taking my life. i'm sorry for sounding irrational but i don't care.
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hoping you change your mind and come back. Here if you ever need to talk. :hug:
  3. sadhart

Yeah I know...but I should clarify, I don't want it to sound like I want to die because of one falling out or some stupid dumbass commercials....I just can't take another year of this.
  4. Astro

Astro New Member

I totally know how u feel. I can't take it either. But I would say its better to fight then give up like I did. Way better to fight! You can do it, I believe in u xo
  5. sadhart

Thank you Astro, I will try to keep your words to heart.
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hang in there. Focus on what you can do to make things improve in your life, try and be positive for everything that you do have going for you right now. Good luck.
  7. Jackie's Strength

Jackie's Strength Staff Alumni

I can completely relate to your post... sometimes something seemingly minor can be the trigger to say, "That's enough! I've had it!" Goodness knows I've been there... was just a few days ago actually. Can I humbly suggest you give it a few more days? I can't say I'm happy now, or even glad to be alive, but I don't feel as intensely as I did before. Take all possible pressure off yourself and focus just on taking care of you. Do things that distract, soothe, entertain, and/or help you get by in any other way. Then, when you begin to feel a little better, perhaps you can start to take some steps to create the life you want... really small at first. If you feel at any point that you absolutely can't tolerate how you feel and are at high risk of acting on your suicidal thoughts, please get yourself to the hospital, if only for a night, so you can stay safe while the intense feelings pass (which they always inevitably will). Take care and stay safe!
  8. mark b

mark b Well-Known Member

I agree with jackie. Its quite often little things, lots of them building up until one goes a bit too far.

Thats why lil things step by step can help you get nearer fixing or getting an answer.

I often used a bottle of coke to demonstrate how we sometimes feel inside. Id get the person who had come to see me to shake it up, then open it! Easy way to show how our feelings were trapped inside just trying to get out.

Then id get them to open another bottle, without shaking it first. Easy to see how there is still pressure there, but you dont loose everything at once. You pour it out into easier to manage amounts.

Then put the lid back on to deal with the rest later.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.