I can't go on anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by LostInMyDaydreams, Feb 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LostInMyDaydreams

LostInMyDaydreams Well-Known Member

I don't think I can go on any longer, there's no purpose for me in life. Each day I wake up and it's the same thing every single day. I have no friends close by and I have the same feelings about myself that I had a few months ago; now the feelings are even stronger than before. I've put myself out there, I talked to people, I wrote out my feelings, vented and nothing seems to work anymore. I'm really close to ending it all, I don't think I can go on any longer.... I feel like giving up. And I know nobody will care about me anymore anyways or even miss me if I died. My life is pointless.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun sorry your depression is kicking you so You do have purpose even if it coming here to talk to others who are done like you. You would be missed hun people know you here and they would feel sadness if you left I hope you can reach out to your doctor or go to ER and talk to someone ok a crisis worker someone w ho will listen and truly care
    Stay safe ok please

3. mark b

mark b Well-Known Member

You mention similar thoughts a few months ago. But you got to through.

What did you do to improve things then?

4. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

I'll miss you! How could I not?

5. LostInMyDaydreams

LostInMyDaydreams Well-Known Member

I'm not sure what I did, I just hate how suddenly these urges come on and when they come on it hits me so hard. I suffer with bi-polar disorder and I manage my mood swings, but sometimes out of the blue I get down so quickly; it freaks me out whenever it happens.

6. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I just noticed another of your posts saying that you have bipolar. While I am not overly familiar with bipolar personally, I am pretty sure that swings in behavior and feelings is a major component of it and that these swings last for different intervals with different people. I would certainly try ( likely I should say "again" here) to discuss possible adjustments of medications with your Doctor for better effectiveness. Hopefully some others with more direct knowledge can give you some additional ideas to try on your own to help cope with these swings , and acknowledging that is very possibly just a symptom of your illness (while not in anyway making it easier) may make it easier to cope with and understand and possibly be a reminder that it will swing another direction as a natural part of that illness....

Take Care and Be Safe

Ben

7. bonbon718

bonbon718 Well-Known Member

It may be no comfort to you, but I am feeling the exact same way. I am sorry that you are in this place, but know you are not alone. Even though it feels that way. And trust me, even though I'm not in a position to give advice, I am with you in this. Because I know what it's like to have no one. And that's not okay.

8. mark b

mark b Well-Known Member

The bi polar treatment you have could be reviewed. Perhaps that is a start.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.