I cant go on anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by elisabeth, Oct 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elisabeth

elisabeth New Member

I dont know where to start. Ive never tried to commit suicide before, but I am really considering it now. My husband doesnt love me anymore. I have never had a person who stood by me through everything. My parents left me, my friends left me and now my husband is leaving me. I was raped when I was 19 years old. I told my husband a few years ago and he told me tonight that he doesnt care. He said that I asked for it. Ive never felt so torn in my life. I cant eat, I cant sleep, I cant go on anymore. I feel lost, broken, alone and betrayed. I have no purpose.
  2. Cooki

Cooki Well-Known Member

Hello elisabeth :)
    Please take care, okay? You're probably a wonderful person and there's just no one who realises how precious you are. How about making a list of things you don't like about your husband when you're sad about losing him? It helps.
    As for this terrible experience of being raped, I'm really sorry you had to get through that *gives you a hug*
    I don't know if that helps you any, but when I'm feeling like I have no purpose I start sewing or crocheting something for my plushies or I look for patterns to make own plushies on the internet. I donate some of them to a childrens' home near the town I live in. It's a good feeling to know that I can make others smile.

Take care.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

If your husband can say those words to you elisabeth then you hun do not need to be near him ok. I do hope you take the time NOW to get some therapy to help you heal from you past
    Your husband is very very cruel and you hun do not deserve that cruelty Please reach out to your doctor to get a referal now to a therapist that will help give you the strength you will need to deal with your past and your present situation. He is not worth you leaving hun he isn't Time now for YOU ok for YOU to get the therapy the care you deserve hugs
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.