I cant go on anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sarahxcore, Jan 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sarahxcore

sarahxcore New Member

hi, my names sarah and im 17yrs old and from glasgow,scotland
    iv been in and out of hospital 13 times trying to kill myself, lately iv just wanted to kill myself more and more i cant handle my life iv got court on wednesday and basically im shitting it if i go to prison i won't be able to survive i dont know wat to do:cry:
  2. Cluster

Cluster Active Member

hi there, I'm from scotland too =) im from aberdeen.

I'm sorry to hear you cant feel you can handle life but you can! Everything can be better than it is, you just have to try and hold on. You have so much happinness ahead of you, you are only 17! What is wrong that makes you feel you can't go on?
  3. sarahxcore

sarahxcore New Member

just with court and also im getting death threats from someone in my college they keep texting me and saying go kill yourself etc, my parents dont give a shit about me and im also getting bullied coz of my sexuality
  4. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Try to ignore the texts you get. Just delete them.
    Your very young, you haven't even come close to reaching the prime of your life yet.

As for the court thing, hopefully you will be let off and able to get on with your life. Even if you do go to prison, i'm sure it won't be for long.
  5. Cluster

Cluster Active Member

the police should help you if somebody sends you those texts, that is illegal. there are always people out there for you, you arent alone sarah =) just know you are who you are and are proud of it.
  6. SweetVitriol

SweetVitriol Antiquitie's Friend

Sarah...Report whoever is sending the texts to the police..Show them the texts as they can use it as evidence against them..

As for being bullied about your sexuality, I have endured years of abuse for being bi, both from hetrosexuals and the gay community..Yet I am still not going to deny who I am..And neither should you.

Be strong Sarah..If you need to talk, pm me or find me in the chat room..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.