I cant go on anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

lelantgirl

I just can't go on anymore, everyday it gets worse and worse and today the rawness is overwhelming that I just wanna curl up in bed and slip away.
Have I the guts to kill myself? I dont know. I am scared I will live in darkness for ever and wont get to be with my darling mother and other loved ones, I dont know if those who take their life gets punished or welcomed same as anyone else................hurts SO much................making me physically sicker and got so many health problems as it is, feel like body and mind have reached all they can take, at the Zenith...................I need a cuddle and noone to give me one.
Please help me someone............

pppqp

i'm hugging you honey :hug:
i'm sorry you are in pain both emotionally and physically. i believe you are being treated for your illnesses. take a good care of yourself. you are so blessed are you aware of that to have the best mommy and other loved ones who care deeply about you.

xxx :hugtackles:

lelantgirl

Mum is dead, she's not here with me and rest my family dont bother with me, only my dad, just me and him.
I have lots of health problems and am stuck with them and things go from bad to worse.
Thanks for hugs................I am thinking of doing it tonight, I take loads of medication anyway, so if I take extra then be ok as they will think I got in muddle, I dont know of a good way to slip away any other method, need it to be ok for the person who finds me and not too traumatic.
I dont want to exist anymore, but dont want to die, am completely bereft and empty..................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00