I can't go on like this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year i got seperated from my friends because my grades were too low, and i just need my friends back, even though i still see them sometimes, it's just not enough. If never been a social person, but i finally found friends with whom i could connect, and love.

I know that compared to everyone else who is struggling with suicide, my story isn't all that bad.

My school became aware i became depressed because of the situation, yet they refuse to do anything. my new year is way too young and i can't connect to them emotionally.

I know this may be a difficult question to just ask out of the blue, but does anyone have any advice?

Thank you

Rockclimbinggirl

SF climber
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
My school became aware i became depressed because of the situation, yet they refuse to do anything. my new year is way too young and i can't connect to them emotionally.
How much younger is your new year? What about spending time with your old friends after school? What about clubs?

No one's problems are worse than someone else's. If you have something that is causing you pain, it is causing you trauma. It is not small. I wish I knew what to say to help. All I can say is, you are among people who truly understand your feelings.

ThePhantomLady

Safety and Support
SF Supporter
Hi hun. I'm sorry to hear that you are in this situation.

When I was your age I didn't have any friends in my class, but I had a group of friends who I saw during the breaks, especially the lunch period. Those lunch periods made it all worth it.
My best advice is to not give up hope; enjoy the time you have with your friends to the fullest, and don't totally shut yourself away from the people in your year... take things as they come. Be glad you still have your friends and focus on the positive sides of this.

*hugs*

Lestat

Hi, my advice is don't think about it, just call them. Explain what you just said to them... That you miss them and you'd really like to work on rebuilding your friendship.

If that doesn't work, which if done right should work, you need to look in other places for friends. I use a site called meet-up and join groups with people like me in. So may exist.

Hopefully things go ok. If they don't, come back. Message me if you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00