I can't go on without her

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by miss her, Mar 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. miss her

miss her New Member

A few months ago, my daughter was killed on her way to school. I desperatly want to be with her.
  2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Oh dear God, I cannot even begin to imagine how much pain you must be in :sad:
    Have you got a grief counsellor, friends and relatives around you?
    I know they can't fix it but they can at least help you in your hour of need.
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...that is heartbreaking...I am so sorry for your loss( words are definitely inadequate here)...there are many members who have lost their children, so please share what you are feeling...it is such a tragic when a parent has to bury a child (again, words fail me)...welcome and I am comforted that you posted here
  4. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

Please accept my condolences. There are no words, I've heard them all

Two years ago, I lost my wife, And those who have not known the devastation, can't understand.

Please continue to post, when you feel up to it, we would love to hear about your daughter.

This is a safe place, you may post what is on your mind without criticsm or condemnation.

We are all struggling, but we help each other as only we can. We can offer encouragement, and support. We're very good at listening.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.