I can't go on.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Downpour, Jul 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Downpour

Downpour Well-Known Member

I don't know if I can make it through the night. I don't deserve to be alive. I have the means to kill myself. There's no one I can talk to. There's no one to stop me. I have no reason to live. Why does life have to be like this?

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Here and listening if you want to talk. :hug:

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

we are here hun hold on to us ok Life can change it does hun please don't give up yet hugs

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I know it's not the same as talking face to face, but we are here for you, to talk and support you through everything. So please keep posting and telling us what's going on :hug:

5. Downpour

Everything is hopeless. I hate myself. I don't have any reason to stay alive. Living hurts.

6. Downpour

Just so you know, I'm still here. I was too exhausted to do anything. Today is not any better. It doesn't matter though. Live or die, who even cares.

7. jeff2674

jeff2674 Member

I care. It can't hurt to tell us what is going on in your life, right?

8. broke

broke Well-Known Member

Downpour, I feel much the same as you, or at least what I get out of what your saying. It is funny how a person can be depressed enough to kill themselves but so depressed (tired) that they don't. For me, when things are rough I go moment to moment- "if I can just last another hour", then on to days, weeks and so on. You made it through last night, that is pretty big.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.