I can't go on

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mpang123, Feb 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mpang123

mpang123 Well-Known Member

Rude awakening. I was vulnerable thinking someone actually likes me but I found out he was just taking advantage of my innocence. I feel like a fool. That's what I get for letting my guard down. The truth hurts. I say that I would never kill myself over no man but I bet that man would love me to die because of him. I hate myself for being so gullible and the painful past hurts like hell. I was in denial that I wouldn't kill myself anymore but now I wish I would die. It would do everybody a favor, especially the men. I don't want to be used again for a fool I can't trust anybody anymore. People are evil. I don't like to be ridiculed.

2. indigo_skye

indigo_skye Well-Known Member

i am sorry you feel people are evil. i am sure people here would miss you.

3. unionfalls

unionfalls Well-Known Member

It is sad that someone would take advantage of you like that. I admire your courage for reaching out and allowing your self to be vulnerable for the chance at a positive relationship. Some people are really just not nice. I hope you use that courage you had to seek intimacy and use it for your own well being. Wishing you did not have to experience these feelings. You are not a fool, you are courageous.

4. mark b

mark b Well-Known Member

Someone has done this too you. It hurts. Its not kind. But at least you know its nothappening with him now.

The person you meet that is lucky enough to win you will be much more deserving of your love.

He is out there.

5. dancingbear

dancingbear Member

I can relate to this, ive too had my innocence taken advantage of both as a child and adult, things i still cannot really talk about. Like yourself for the longest of time i could not trust anyone. Its a god awful and unhealthy feeling to harbour as i noticed myself becoming less humane the longer i let it fester. Over time though i began to see how irational my thoughts were and forced myself back into believing that there are more good people then bad in this world which deep down i know is true. I was very close to killing myself over a girl and felt like a fool too but realised that if she had the capacity to do the things she did to me then she proberly wouldant of been bothered over my death anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.